Time: 15 Minutes. Serving: 4. Level: Easy
Again, only 3 ingredients for this masterpiece’Za!
- Marinara sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Dried oregano
- Our Cauliflower Crusts are packed with flavor. So if you’re going for an even more zesty herbaceous punch, this one is for you.
- Start by putting your marinara sauce in a blender until silky smooth. Add to Uncle Nick’s Cauliflower Crust.
- Top with low-moisture mozzarella and crumbled Feta. I personally like Bulgarian Feta, as it is a bit tangy.
- Julienne a 1-2cm portion of a shallot, add it to the pizza.
- Sprinkle with dried oregano. The oils from the mozzarella will seep into the oregano and become super aromatic.
- Bake for 8 minutes at 450F and enjoy!